Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cross country gnomin'

I just found out that Gnorm and I maybe going on our greatest trip yet!!

One of my friends has asked my to fly out to Phoenix and visit her over Christmas break. We will then drive her new Ford Focus back to North Carolina on a 3 day road trip! Gnorm's constant badgering for a vacation may have paid off! I still have to discuss this with the parents but I feel like this may actually pan out! I cannot wait to be back near the red rock and dry heat! The best part is that it will still be warm enough to lay out and go swimming! AMAZING!

Here is a look at the map. We are taking this route to avoid getting stuck in the snow. We don't want that at all.

As for Thanksgiving... Gnorm spent most of his time by the fire. However, last night he got to celebrate my birthday with me at The Flying Saucer! I suggest going if there is one near you. See pictures below for Gnorm's good time.



Gnorm will get a chance to attend a my birthday party as well. I am hoping that he will behave himself. He gets a little crazy every now and then. I am planning on getting him a party hat and maybe a balloon...or 6! HAHAHA!!! Its going to be a good night for Gnorm. I will publish more pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. Gnorm looks too close to the stove. I hope he's okay.

    Thank you for enticing me to waste 10 minutes playing Garden Gnome Carnage. I think I put in the 10th best score of the week.

    ReplyDelete