Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gnome invasion

With thanksgiving break looming upon us, Gnorm has decided to take over my vacation and load our schedule with a trip to Charlotte for birthday's and historic sitings. While planning this trip he has managed to find himself a wonderfully amazing game. He is very proud of himself. He is also a bit angry with me right now because I have not planned anything fun for him. He has been keeping up with his gnome friends via Flickr and is getting a bit jealous.



I can't blame him though. I am jealous too. Currently my funds are low so I will not be able to travel with him to far off destinations. As soon as funds do permit, I will be taking him everywhere. From England to Australia, from Brazil to China because I want him to be just as cultured as these fellows below. The Travelocity gnome is at the Great Wall of China.





 I want Gnorm to aspire to these great adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment