Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gnome Home Decorating

Seeing as the Holiday season has rolled around, I feel its time to start redecorating Gnorm from gnome to pilgrim then elf. He is not going to like it but I feel that as his owner I get to choose his outfits and home decor. I have also been toying with the idea of letting him venture outside more on his own. This is why the Gnome Home Door will come in handy. The people at Gnome-Home have the idea! I feel that Gnorm would enjoy life more with an upgraded home rather than his old bird cage...

This is much like the cage that Gnorm lives in. His is prettier though. I'll upload photos in a bit of it. I must say that this cage is too small for two gnomes to live in. They like their own space from time to time. That's why I let Gnorm travel with me. 

Speaking of travel. I believe I will be sneaking Gnorm into a wedding on Saturday. The wedding is in Greensboro at UNCG's Alumni House.



 So Friday night he will be spending girls time with my friend Mandy and I. He will have a kitten to play with too! This is a big weekend for Gnorm. His first wedding!!! I will have pictures up as soon as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment