Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gnorm's new friends

So Gnorm joined me at my birthday party. While there, he found a new friend.



Our trip out west is approaching fast. The longest part of the drive will be through Texas I can't believe it. I think since we are taking I-10 to I-20, Gnorm will get to see Mexico. We will be so close to the boarder! We have never been out of the country and would love to go! Too bad you need a passport (which neither of us has) to go to Mexico.

While Mexico is out of the question, I have started doing some research for things to see and do along the way. I found some places that we can eat, which people have suggested. We will be traveling through Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina on a 36 hour car ride.

We will be driving through so pretty amazing places before we get to North Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment