Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rogue Gnome

During my latest adventures, I have found that Gnorm, my pet gnome, is both breakable and much like a child to me. I managed to accidentally drop him and wound up crying a few good tears.

I have images from Gnorm's latest adventures. We first went to my parents house, then the lake, and from there we went to Charlotte. Gnorm also explored the NC State campus last week. Images are soon to come!!!

While looking for things to entertain Gnorm at home, I stumbled upon a movie for him to watch. I figure that this will inspire him for his next great adventure.






Also, I have also come to find a community of people with pet traveling gnomes. This group has posted images of their pet gnomes and the adventures they have gone on. New Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment